As a Master Photographer, Jennifer has been photographing pets for over 10 years. Over that decade, she has honed her experience and expertise to catch dogs’ attention to capture amazing images.
Jennifer’s specially-designed pet portrait studio features dog-friendly outdoor carpet to protect paws from the pavement, a relief area, accident-resistant floors and an open atmosphere to help you pets feel comfortable in our space.
For a fun and enjoyable portrait session, we encourage you to:
• Bathe and/or groom your dog the day before your portrait session
• Walk your dog prior to entering the studio
• Make sure your pet gets a potty break before your session
• Bring soft, chewy training treats to reward good behavior
• Bring your pet’s favorite toys and any props you’d like to include (clothing, collars, bandanas, hats, sports jerseys, etc.)
• Wear solid colored clothing (no sleeveless shirts, long pants/dresses, and dark footwear) if you plan to be in the photos, too!
Don’t worry if:
• Your dog gets thirsty – we’ve got you covered!
• Your dog doesn’t sit still – we’ll work our magic!
• Your dog is anxious – we’ll take our time to make sure they’re comfortable before the shoot!
• Your dog doesn’t follow commands – treats help and we’re ready to help!
We’ve taken care of the details – you just need to bring your furry friend and be ready to see some amazing images at the end of your session!
Do you feel more comfortable now that you know a little more about what to expect? Contact us today to ask any questions and to schedule your session!