Hi! I’m Jennifer, and this is my Canadian snowbird Bell. She’s the luckiest dog ever. Jack Russells are full of spunk – that’s why we get along so great.
Lucky for me, I get the privilege to capture the humor, the serious side, and the loving joy of each dog I photograph. We can’t wait to meet you!
Your Pet Portrait Sessions Include:
A session design consultation where we discuss who is being photographed, your dog’s personality, what to wear, why this session is important to you, your decorating style, and help you decorate your home, office or bedroom with custom-designed canvas wall portraits, digital collections with albums, or a la carte 8×10 prints.
A portrait session with Master Photographer Jennifer Hatton, who has over 10 years of experience photographing pets in our Central Phoenix pet portrait studio, designed specifically for photographing dogs and their humans. We photograph all dogs, and have lots of tricks to capture beautiful images of your furry friends.
Your portrait session fee does not include any prints, products, or digital files. These are purchased separately, immediately following your portrait session.
Right after your portrait session, you will view your pet’s images in our viewing area, select your favorites, and place your order for your portraits. Our products include:
8×10 print packages
Canvas wall portraits
Fully-retouched digital image collections
Tips for a successful pet portrait session:
- Bathe and/or Groom your dog the day before the session
- Walk your dog just prior to coming into the studio (and make sure they get a potty break) – this will help them calm down a bit before stepping in front of the camera
- Bring soft, chewy, small training treats to reward good behavior during your session
- Make it personal! Bring your pet’s favorite toys, and bring props to show off your pet’s personality (and yours!) Clothing for your pets can be fun, too!
- If you will be in the photos with your pets, we recommend solid color clothing (no plaids, stripes, or bold patterns), short or long sleeve tops, and long pants or dresses. Also make sure your footwear is dark in color.
Pet Portrait Session FAQs:
1. Where does my session take place?
Your session will be at our portrait studio built and designed just for pets. Our studio is conveniently located near Sky Harbor Airport at 24th St and University – 2406 S 24th St. Bldg C, Suite 125, Phoenix, AZ. Call or text us at 602-689-7261 if you have any questions about our location. We have plenty of parking and space for your pets to be comfortable.
2. Do you really specialize in just pets?
Yes, we do! We’ve been photographing pets (and their humans) for 10 years. Whether they’re naughty or nice, we will be able to capture beautiful images of you and your furry friend.
3. My dog never sits still! Will you be able to photograph him?
Most definitely! We’ve photographed many different breeds, from shy and apprehensive to high-energy personalities – even untrained dogs. We have all kinds of tips and tricks during the session to keep your dog comfortable and to ultimately provide you with a beautiful wall portrait.
Check out a before & after below of a couple of cutie that needed some help!
4. Can I be in the photos, too?
Of course! We enjoy creating moments with pets and their humans – both posed images, as well as candid ones. We’ll help you be comfortable in front of the camera. Don’t worry, our retouching department can help touch up blemishes and other imperfections.
5. How will I view and order my portraits?
Immediately following your session, you will see a slideshow of all your images, and then we’ll narrow them down to your favorites – the ones you love and your must-haves. From there you can decide between digital collections with albums and canvases, or individual canvases and a la carte 8×10 prints. This is when you’ll place your order, which typically takes 3-4 weeks to complete. All forms of payment are accepted; and we also have interest-free payment plans available to fit everyone’s budget.
Ready to schedule your session? Contact Jen by call or text at 602-689-7261, or fill out the form below.