Hi! I’m Jennifer with my Canadian snowbird Bell. She’s the luckiest dog ever. We can’t wait to meet you!
Pet Portrait Session
Your pet portrait session includes:
A pre-consultation where we discuss who is being photographed, your dog’s personality, what to wear, why this session is important to you, your decorating style, where your portraits will be displayed, and the products you’re interested in – whether it be canvas wall portraits, digital collections with albums, or a la carte 8×10 prints.
A 30 minute portrait session with Master Photographer Jennifer Hatton, in our newly renovated Central Phoenix portrait studio, designed specifically for photographing dogs and their humans.
Your portrait session fee does not include any prints, products, or digital files. These are purchased separately, immediately following your portrait session.
Immediately after your portrait session, you will view your pet’s images on a large screen, select your favorites, and place your order for your portraits.
8×10 print Packages
Canvas Wall Portraits
Fully-retouched Digital Image Collections
We want you to LOVE your Pet’s Portraits, so here are some tips for a Fabulous Session!
- Bathe and/or Groom your dog the day before the session.
- Walk your dog just prior to coming into the studio (and make sure they get a potty break) – this will help them calm down a bit before entering the camera room.
- Bring soft, chewy, small training treats to reward good behavior.
- Make it personal! Bring your pet’s favorite toys, and bring props to show off your pet’s personality (and yours!)
- Clothing for your pets can be fun, too!
- If you will be in the photos with your pets, we recommend solid color clothing (no plaids, stripes, or bold patterns), short or long sleeve tops, and long pants or dresses. Also make sure your footwear is dark in color.
FAQ’s about your Pet Portrait Session:
1. Where does my session take place?
Your session will be at our portrait studio built and designed just for pets. Our studio is conveniently located near Sky Harbor Airport at 24th St and University – 2406 S 24th St. Bldg C, Suite 125, Phoenix, AZ. Call or text us at 602-689-7261 if you have any questions about our location. We have plenty of parking and space for your pets to be comfortable.
2. Do you really specialize in just pets?
Yes, we do! We’ve been photographing pets (and their humans) for 10 years. Whether they’re naughty or nice, we will be able to capture beautiful images of you and your furry friend.
3. My dog never sits still! Will you be able to photograph him?
Most definitely! We’ve photographed many different breeds, from shy and apprehensive to high-energy personalities – even untrained dogs. We have all kinds of tips and tricks during the session to keep your dog comfortable and to ultimately end up with a beautiful wall portrait. Not to mention we have the patience of saints!
4. Can I be in the photos, too?
Of course! We enjoy creating moments with pets and their humans – both posed images, as well as candid ones. We’ll help you be comfortable in front of the camera. Don’t worry, our retouching department will do all the finishing touches to make you look as if you spent the weekend at a spa.
5. How will I view and order my portraits?
Directly after your session, you will see a fun slideshow of all your images, and then we’ll narrow them down to your favorites – the ones you love and your must-haves. From there you can decide between digital collections with albums and canvases, or individual canvases and a la carte 8×10 prints. This is when you’ll place your order, which typically takes 3-4 weeks to complete. All forms of payment are accepted; and we also have interest-free payment plans available to fit within everyone’s budget.